About Me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
I am a busy mom first and foremost. This is about my attempt at being a mom and working. I'm not sure how people do it and make it look so easy. It is not easy. But we have fun doing it!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Amanda


Amanda passed away this past Friday night with her family by her side. She fought a long hard battle against her burn injuries after an airshow accident back in March. My love and prayers go out to her family including her loving husband, Kyle, her mother, Jeanie, her brother, Matt, and her sister-in-law, Michelle. Amanda will be sorely missed by the airshow world and, of course, by her family.

I have to say that since I learned of her death, it hasn't seemed real. It is absolutely tragic and unfair that someone so young and beautiful would be taken from this earth so prematurely. She will be remembered by all of us. I hope that now she is happy to be reunited with her dad and Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment